8x8 Business VOIP Review
The system makes it easier for emergency events to help spread the word. Though, the mobile app side of things is not the greatest.

What is our primary use case?

District-wide Universal Phone System. We are a very large school district, and it was important to have a "Go To" Phone system. 8x8 was able to meet these goals.

How has it helped my organization?

Improved communication. The system makes it easier for emergency events to help spread the word.

What is most valuable?

• The Ring Groups are a great feature because it allows one main line to ring on several phones.
  • The paging system provides a great form of communication to keep a site informed via live messages broadcasted across the phones.

What needs improvement?

The mobile app side of things is not the greatest. Call quality could be better. It is quite the battery killer on your phone. It has gotten a little better with recent updates, however it still could be better.

Less than one year.

Working with their support team is very easy.

They have a very structured system of individuals and teams in place who help with deployment.