What is most valuable?
- Easy deployment of the management console
- Acronis Secure Zone can be used to boot from the backup image to recover the system, using the F11 button.
How has it helped my organization?
- Performs backups of laptops and workstations of managers and supervisors
- Speedy recovery process
What needs improvement?
- More flexibility with Acronis Linux Console
- Ability to run modules such as the Acronis Windows console
- Some LINUS modules are locked
For how long have I used the solution?
We have been using this solution for three years.
What was my experience with deployment of the solution?
There were no issues with deployment.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
There were no issues with stability.
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
There were no issues with scalability.
How are customer service and technical support?
I would give customer service a rating of 6.5/10. Technical Support
I would give technical support a rating of 6.5/10.
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
We did not have a previous solution. We have always used Acronis, since version 7.
How was the initial setup?
The setup was not complex.
What about the implementation team?
I deployed this solution with my clients.
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
The recent release, Acronis 12, is integrated with Cloud Acronis. It is useful to backup data and has a stronger security policy for critical data.
Which other solutions did I evaluate?
We did not evaluate other options.
Which version of this solution are you currently using?
11.7 FOR PC