Acronis Backup Review

What is our primary use case?

I am using it for testing, to investigate the program.

What is most valuable?

For me, the valuable feature is that they are looking forward at some cloud integrations and to bring in some of their solutions for Azure and other clouds. It's possible to use the solution not only on-premise but also in some cloud environments that have been growing lately.

They also have a very big knowledge base and support. If you don't know something or something goes wrong, you can always find yourself a solution or contact help and receive good consultation.

What needs improvement?

They need to continue working on it to make it work more smoothly and faster.

I am satisfied with the stability.

Scalability is good.

I have been satisfied with technical support.

The setup was average, not very hard but also not a one-click installation.

What other advice do I have?

it's better to search for a solution from among the top vendors. Acronis is one of them. In any environment you need a backup solution and protection for disaster recovery. You need to use a solution to back up your servers and Active Directory, etc. Acronis is quite a good solution for that.

The most important criteria when selecting a vendor are the vendor's reputation and the quality of the solution.