1) Adminitrack is an issue/defect tracking application, based on the software as a service model.
2) Being a SaaS model, everything is on the cloud and all you have to do is access the interface through a web browser.
3) Can be accessed from anywhere, anytime
4) Can be easily customized to suit business needs
5) Automated email notification system for any change or update on any defect
6) Data can be easily exported to CSV or Excel format
7) Both public and private notes/comments can be added to any issue.
8) Zero maintenance, zero support costs.
9) Defines visibility level of issues, projects, etc. for each user separately.
Room for Improvement:
1) Since everything is hosted over the cloud and off-premises, there is an increased level of security risks.
2) The extent of customization that can be applied is limited and predefined by certain parameters. You cannot change too many things as per your needs.
3) When compared to other similar products on the market, the features provided are somewhat less appealing. For example, there is an upper limit to the total size of attachments that can be applied to the Issue/Defect tracking system. You cannot just use any file of any size, unlike other similar tools.
4) A bit expensive compared to other products.
1) An above average bug and defect tracking application that is completely based on the cloud (SaaS service).
2) Zero maintenance and support cost, but there is a high security risk because of the sheer amount of data put on the cloud.
3) Data can be easily exported to CSV or Excel format.
4) Making the application accessible though web browsers, increases the level of threats.
Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Jul 15 2012