Agile Manager [EOL] Review

It has a good sprint task board with the ability to export tasks to Excel and filter by team member. It does not fully cover the SDLC.

Valuable Features

Also I like the dashboard. All the graphs, burndown charts and reporting are user friendly and quick. Sprint Closure functionality makes it easy to perform sprint retrospectives. It has everything you need to work in the sprint.

It is easy to use.

Improvements to My Organization

The product makes it easier to work with remote team. It gives better visibility on project status/progress.

Room for Improvement

It definitely has room for improvement. This product does not fully cover the SDLC. The test team cannot track test cases or connect them with test cases.

Use of Solution

We have been using it for ~7 months.

It is good. It was down for couple times for maintenance and updates, but that was pretty quickly resolved. It would be nice to receive emails or some other notification.

We haven’t faced any technical issue with it so far. I cannot rate it.

Setup is very easy. Just pay for the licence per person and you have it available 24/7. You can have a 30-day free trial.

Implementation Team

HPE is the vendor. I'm not sure it allows an in-house solution.

Other Solutions Considered

Because we already were using HP ALM, we decided to use HP Agile Manager. There are many reasons why...

Other Advice

This product is pretty good, but you need to consider what you want to achieve using it, and how open you want to be. Setup integration between all your internal tools might be difficult or even impossible.

This product does not support the full SDLC cycle, so you need to consider this tool as an add-on to existing SLDC tools for now.

The solution is pretty good and allows wide integration with other HP products and CI tools such as Jenkins and source code repositories, e.g., SVN.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: My company is a member of the HPE AllianceOne program.