Agile Manager [EOL] Review

Release-level graphs save us from having to go through each team’s backlogs.

What is most valuable?

Dashboard with release level graphs; it is so easy to gather the progress made at the release with these graphs rather going through each team’s backlogs.

How has it helped my organization?

It helped manage the agile process within our team.

What needs improvement?

They need to make further improvements with the graphs for each business unit. For example, if we want to track work done by QA or Development, there are no built-in graphs available.

I have been using for three years.

I have never contacted the customer service or support for this product all along.

We are the end users of the product. It was an organizational decision to use HP Agile Manager for tracking our agile planning and management.

What other advice do I have?

You need to do a PoC and verify you are receiving all of the information you require. The tool is good enough to keep track of the information, but not mature enough to have a great Dashboard that tracks all levels of changes. The built-in graphs are not mature enough to use right away, as they are. We had to create those graphs internally for our management to use. However, there is a lot of room to look at and implement better graphs.