Agiloft Contract Management Suite Review

Email reminders notify relevant individuals and departments that contracts are due to be renewed or have expired.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the contract approval workflow process and the email reminders notifying relevant individuals and departments that contracts are due to be renewed or have expired.

How has it helped my organization?

Safe Horizon has successfully implemented the Agiloft Contract Management System as tailored to meet the specific needs of our organization’s contract approval and renewal workflow. The flexibility and relative ease of implementing functionality and modifications without programming has proven to be most striking. We were pleased by the functionality and smooth integration between Agiloft and DocuSign. The handoff of documents from Agiloft to DocuSign and back again to Agiloft is easy and seamless. The capability of being able to sign internal documents, as well as those requiring both internal and outside vendor signatures without necessitating a great deal of setup can help facilitate the contract completion process.

What needs improvement?

• More in-depth documentation with examples regarding how to implement workflows, rules and user/group permissions.

I have used it for one year.

We did not encounter any major deployment issues.

It is very stable.

We haven't experienced any scalability issues.

Customer service is very good.

Technical support is excellent.

We did not previously use a different solution; we had a completely manual system before.

It was implemented and developed with assistance from an Agiloft Consultant, who was able to develop and implement all our modifications in an expedited and professional manner.

Before choosing this product, we also evaluated SharePoint and custom development.

1 visitor found this review helpful
1 Comment
Patrick FarrellReal UserTOP 5LEADERBOARD

Our organization also utilizes the email notifications for employees to take action on upcoming expiring contracts, and for reports (via compliance tasks) that are required for various government agencies.

08 November 18