Aruba ClearPass Review

The features work in concert to provide secure on-boarding for guests and bring-your-own-device users. A more streamlined setup and more in-depth tutorials would be helpful.

What is most valuable?

All of the features work in concert to provide secure on-boarding for guests and bring-your-own-device users.

How has it helped my organization?

I implement this for other companies and they all greatly benefit. It's worked well in many sectors, such healthcare, financial, corporate, and transportation.

What needs improvement?

Helping streamline the setup and more in-depth tutorials would be helpful. The product is very complex and therefore the more info and tools that are available the better.

I've been using it for three years.

I feel the product is stable.

I feel the product is scalable.

Customer service is top notch.

Very technical. The techs always help until resolution and will escalate quickly when you ask.

It's the first AAA security product of its kind.

Whether the setup is straightforward or complex will depend on how you need to apply the product. It can be streamlined or be quite intricate.

I am the consultant who installs this for end-users.

Can come from the security or the ease of management it provides

It may be a little expensive or complex for very small clients.

What other advice do I have?

It's very powerful, but the individual needs to have a lot of knowledge across several IT disciplines.