Aruba ClearPass Review

Offers support for every time you have database issues

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for Aruba ClearPass is to use it in IoT services.

How has it helped my organization?

Aruba has improved my organization because it supported me on my level of access. I hope to see Aruba add routers to their portfolio.

What is most valuable?

A very important feature for me is its support of a multi-tenant solution on deliverables. For instance, I have three customers, or three users, and I want each customer to have his own portal and his own database to manage their subscriber for reporting and for provision.

What needs improvement?

Aruba needs to improve and the processes must be clear. I also believe the marketing is very important, as well as to split the database to be more specific, like having a user name, access point name or site name.

We have been using Aruba ClearPass for two years now.

In general, Aruba is very stable and it supports me every time I have issues related to my database.

The scalability is good. We currently have about 100 users but we expect this to grow to 10,000 by the end of the year. So we plan to increase our usage. We won't need to employ extra staff because the support from Aruba is very good.

The technical support from Aruba is very good.

Before we started using Aruba we worked on Cisco, which has the same setup. They had the same access layer, access points, access controller and management at Cisco. We were, however, looking for a wireless solution.

The deployment took about two years, and then it took about two weeks for the configurations to be activated.

We've invested in Aruba to increase our customers to 10,000 by the end of the year so we hope to see a good return on investment.

We pay an annual licensing fee for Aruba and there are no additional costs.

What other advice do I have?

I can recommend this solution for anyone in terms of guest management or from a security perspective. I will rate this a nine out of ten.