Azure Resource Manager Review

A stable solution for managing subscriptions and assigning resources

What is our primary use case?

Azure Resource Manager is used for the management functions. It is a part of the dashboard and the management solution. The customers use it to group and manage every kind of resource in Azure. You can see the information through the console and Azure Resource Manager.

How has it helped my organization?

Our customers need to manage each resource. They need to know how a resource is used over a period of time. They need to start and use the timing mode to group the same kind of resources for assigning the codes to a specific project. Azure Resource Manager enables grouping of this kind of information so that the customers know how to deal with certain behaviors over time.

What is most valuable?

The features for managing the subscriptions and assigning a group of resources to a project team are the most valuable.

What needs improvement?

They can maybe improve the interface.

I have been using Azure Resource Manager for two or three years.

It is stable.

I don't know if we had a need to scale it. Our customers are medium-sized and large-sized companies.

We are using support for the cloud model. They have been okay. I would rate them an eight out of ten. They can provide multi-language support. Some of my customers don't speak English, and sometimes, they need to deal with English support, which is really complicated.

It is easy. Customers have no problem with it.

Azure Resource Manager is a part of the dashboard. It doesn't need deployment. You might need to adjust the configuration over time, but there is no deployment. It is a part of the management model of the cloud.

What other advice do I have?

If customers are looking for this kind of management tool for monitoring, I would recommend it. I would rate Azure Resource Manager a ten out of ten.