Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra Plus Review

Reliable protection that never fails, reasonably-priced, with knowledgeable and responsive support

What is our primary use case?

We are an MSP company and we provide IT support to hospitals, lawyers, and small businesses.

We protect them using GravityZone EDR solutions.

It prevents cyber-attacks and monitors the protection status for the service stations.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature in Bitdefender is that they continue to update features, and they are very novel as well.

They have strong ransomware protection.

They have a strong signature detection for malware, and that's why we love Bitdefender and have been using it for all of these years.

It never fails. Bitdefender always catches all of the viruses that have been detected on customer sites. It's very good.

What needs improvement?

The mobile version needs improvement. The graphics for the mobile client is very old, but the rest is fine.

We have been using this solution for approximately four years.

We are using the cloud-based version, which is always up to date.

It's agent-based with servers or stations.

It is very stable, actually. It's up-to-date at every moment.

They do maintenance on the cloud-Based version all of the time.

They bring new features every three months, and they update the signatures of the viruses, every minute, which is a very important step.

It's a scalable product.

Technical support is very knowledgeable.

You open a ticket with them and they reply to you within two hours.

They provide you the information you need to solve the issue, and if needed, they also provide remote support.

Previously, we used Symantec, and we switched to Bitdefender for the features they have, and strong protection against the new threats.

We had Symantec, and we had an issue with a virus that Symantec did not detect and Bitdefender did. So that's why we switched. It was ransomware at that moment.

The initial setup was very easy.

You can install the agents and it synchronizes the cloud base and the Active Directory deployment. It's super easy to do cloud-based from the console.

It's a very good price for MSP. It's cheaper than Symantec.

We will be switching from Bitdefender to SentinelOne in the near future.

What other advice do I have?

For anyone who is interested in using this solution, if they need cost-effective protection then Bitdefender is perfect.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

Find out what your peers are saying about Bitdefender, Kaspersky Lab, Elastic and others in Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR). Updated: June 2021.
521,690 professionals have used our research since 2012.