CA Advanced Authentication Review

The cloud implementation with different platforms and software has been great for our clients. Implementation needs to be faster.

Valuable Features

The most valuable feature is that we get a wide range of authentication methods and authentication integrators. Different platforms can get a service authentication with transparency to the final user. With the transparency we also get strong authentication forms and connectors.

We submit our company to SOX compliance, and it helps us with applying controls to for that.

Improvements to My Organization

Room for Improvement

It needs faster implementation on the cloud for our customers.

We have a very old and very big legacy system to control. Technical support has been able to help us with hit.

Initial setup was medium-to-high complexity because everyone -- process, business, technical, application people -- needed to be involved. We needed to set many standards and be advised by many committees to make the setup a success.

Implementation Team

We used CA as part of the planning and delivery.

Other Solutions Considered

No, because this is a very specialized solution for which there aren't many other vendors.