Ca2

CA API Management Review
It provides us security on the gateway to handle the throughput from digital channel projects that require back-end integration. I'd like to be able to import a Swagger file through the gateway.

Valuable Features:

The most valuable aspects for us are the security features, such as OAuth and access control. Furthermore, it's a flexible tool that performs well.

Improvements to My Organization:

It's a great tool, but I wouldn’t say it streamlined anything. It does just exactly what we acquired for, which is to connect and manage data from our legacy system to the cloud and to mobile. We had some digital channel projects that required back-end integration and needed security on the gateway to handle the throughput that would be coming, so we chose API Management.

Room for Improvement:

I'd like to be able to import a Swagger file through the gateway.

Use of Solution:

We have been using it for three years.

Deployment Issues:

We've had no issues with deployment.

Stability Issues:

It has been stable from day one. We haven’t seen anything to suggest it won’t continue to be.

Scalability Issues:

It's scaled just fine.

The online material is fantastic and the CA API Academy videos are excellent.

Initial Setup:

The initial setup was complex and difficult mainly because we didn’t have heavy Linux support guys.

Other Advice:

It takes longer than you would think; timing it is essential.

1 visitor found this review helpful
Anonymous avatar x30

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About CA API Management?

Our experts can help. 229,168 professionals have used our research on 5,847 solutions.