Ca2

CA Cleanup Review
It looks forward in the database, so if it’s not showing any activity, you can get rid of that profile. But, if I give someone access to it, I can’t control the scope of what they can see.

Valuable Features:

It attempts to record the usage of profiles and resources attached to a particular user. The idea is that it looks forward in the database, so if it’s not showing any activity, you can get rid of that profile.

Room for Improvement:

It presents problems. The problem is, if I give someone access to it, I can’t control the scope of what they can see. They can see everything. I want to make the information available and more integrated with other security components, and I want it to be more reliable.

It also needs acknowledgement that clean-up data can come from temporary cloned environments that somehow need to be incorporated into enterprise view of usage.

Stability Issues:

The stability is fine. We’ve worked through quite a few bugs over the past five to six years. Sometimes it took some time to fix, but we passed all that. They came out with an enhancement, we installed it, and found that it couldn’t do everything we wanted.

Scalability Issues:

There have been no problems with scaling it.

Technical support is good, and they're great once they agree there’s a problem.

Initial Setup:

I wasn't involved in the initial setup as others in my group handled that.

Other Advice:

Use it as an indication of data, not as gospel. Don’t take action based solely on it. We don’t rely on it as gospel.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About CA Cleanup?

Our experts can help. 218,478 professionals have used our research on 5,616 solutions.