Cambium Review

Stable, easy to deploy, easy to learn, and good service

What is most valuable?

It is easy to deploy, and it is not that complicated. There are a lot of systems that are very complicated, and they require a special kind of training. Their response is also very slow, especially with the Chinese vendors, but with Cambium, we have not faced any issues.

Everything is going well in terms of cooperation from Cambium. We are happy with them, their services, their cooperation, and their quick response. They are just amazing.

What needs improvement?

If they could move from the fixed wireless point to mobile, it will make a big change in the market.

The cnPilot coverage should be covering big spaces. It should also have an external antenna, not a built-in antenna.

I have been using this solution for a couple of years. I am using its latest version.

It is stable.

We open a ticket, and they respond to us quickly. Somebody calls us within a day.

We used to work in mobile spaces with NEC, Ericsson, and Nokia. This is the first time we are working with Cambium for Wi-Fi.

It is easy to install, and we have all the required material from Cambium. If there is anything that we share with them, they are able to deliver on the spot and tell us how to do and what to do.

We are generally able to finish deployments in one or two days. The deployment duration can vary, but that is not because of Cambium. It usually is because the wiring and the power are not ready at a customer's site.

We have our own team to handles this. We have four people at the moment for Cambium networks. We have a CTO and four trained engineers.

Its price is in the middle range.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution. I am very pleased with Cambium. It is competing in the market, and it has a good future. Cambium is growing up quickly. In the upcoming years, I can see it as a huge technology. With cnWave and the 5 gigahertz, they will take a very big share of the market worldwide. They are doing something amazing with cnMaestro.

I would rate Cambium a nine out of ten.

More Cambium reviews from users
...who compared it with Ubiquiti Wireless
Learn what your peers think about Cambium. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,189 professionals have used our research since 2012.