Carbon Black Cb Response Review

An endpoint line of defense against malware and ransomware with scheduled network scans

What is our primary use case?

Our primary usage for this solution is as an endpoint response. We use Carbon Black as a threat line of defense for the endpoints.

How has it helped my organization?

Carbon Black ensures the probability that any ransomware will be stopped before spreading. This is very important. The solution provides this for our business.

What is most valuable?

The feature we have found most valuable in Carbon Black is the defense.

What needs improvement?

This product has room for improvement in the cloud console. The cloud console has a lot of bugs and issues in the analysis part.

The additional features I would like to see included in the next release are IT access components. We need to have IT access as a feature like CloudStrike.

We have been using Carbon Black for one year now.

The stability of use for Carbon Black CB Response is high. I give it a 9/10.

Carbon Black is scalable enough for us. We require two staff for deployment and maintenance. I am happy with it. I'm planning to send a full group on it next.

The technical support did help us to solve some issues. It is not fully satisfactory here in the region. I rate it at 7/10.

It's good but it can be better, especially for installation and on-site support.

We switched because of the effectiveness of Carbon Black. The software has a feature that it does not remove a threat but it kills their effect.

Then later, you can do the scan in the night or the next day. I don't want to make the killing an unwatched process until the IT professionals decide what to do as a next step.

Carbon Black stops malware from spreading. It stops the spreading of bad effects from illicit users, viruses, and malware.

The initial setup is complex, but once you build it, it is smooth. In the beginning, it's a little bit confusing.

In the first installation, we went with a consultant.

What other advice do I have?

I recommend using Carbon Black, but get enough training before deploying. This is very important.

On a scale from 1 to 10, I would rate this product an 8.5 overall.