Casepoint Review

A reliable solution that could benefit from some adjustment, stability-wise

What is our primary use case?

Within our organization, there are roughly 300 employees using this solution. Our legal staff uses it extensively. As far as I know, we plan to continue using it in the future.

Maintenance is performed quarterly. They do it either overnight or over the weekend — it gets done automatically. We get a notification that there will be an upgrade occurring. It doesn't involve us. It gets done behind the scenes, so to speak.

What needs improvement?

The biggest pain point for me and most people is that when we have to update our passwords, we have to go back in and remap our web folders. It only happens once every three months, but it's a nuisance more so than anything else. The other applications we use, when the software is updated, we don't have to reset our passwords. That's the biggest pain point there. Usually, when they update Casepoint, there are usually some glitches that need to be ironed out. not always, but sometimes. My biggest pain point would be the password reset.

Sometimes it freezes with can be aggravating.

Casepoint is very stable. We haven't had any issues with any bugs as of late.

Recently, several people have had issues with Casepoint, and they've had to call tech support. They're pretty responsive. Most issues have been resolved.

They do respond rather quickly to the incident tickets. As far as getting it resolved, it of course varies from incident to incident.

The initial setup was quite straightforward. It's really just a matter of plug-and-play.

We didn't have a deployment plan that we followed. Just resetting everything.

What other advice do I have?

Overall, on a scale from one to ten, I would give Casepoint a rating of 7.

Hybrid Cloud

Microsoft Azure
More Casepoint reviews from users
...who compared it with Logikcull
Find out what your peers are saying about Casepoint, kCura, Logikcull and others in eDiscovery. Updated: July 2021.
522,693 professionals have used our research since 2012.