Check Point Harmony Endpoint Review

Easy to use, reasonably priced, and reliable

What is our primary use case?

In my organization, we have selected the Harmony Endpoint tool after an analysis of the market. We wanted to be able to secure the deployed part of our mobile corporate devices in order to start the security processes at the point closest to the user possible. Thanks to its ease of deployment and its power in detecting malware or insecure elements, this tool provides us with the peace of mind we were looking for in an environment of several thousand terminals deployed on the network in very different environments.

How has it helped my organization?

By using the Check Point Harmony Endpoint tool we have achieved great visibility, extensive control of our network and our users, and, above all, a level of security against cyber attacks that's more effective than what we had before. Now, we can detect and avoid security incidents and we can better understand the use that our users make of the devices, and, most importantly, we can apply security policies that keep us safe - not only on the organization's own systems but also within the data. The personal information of our users is also very much protected.

What is most valuable?

When starting to use Check Point's Harmony Endpoint tool, the first thing that strikes us is its great ease of deployment. In our case, it has been a deployment without too many incidents considering that we are talking about a deployment in the tens of thousands of devices. Once deployed, the dashboard and all the inventory information that we have been able to obtain and that we did not know before are very interesting. Of course, one of the key points of Harmony is its great ability to detect threats and keep us safe.

What needs improvement?

After using Harmony for six months, I still don't have a clear vision of the possible improvements that the tool may need. There are still functionalities that I have not been able to fully test and I would like to spend more time using the tool before offering an opinion to the IT Central community on this point. What is very important, in my opinion, is the remediation or recovery capabilities after an attack. From what I have seen so far, this tool aligns with the quality of Check Point products and the evolution it has is correct and logical. Check Point is always ahead of the needs of the market.

I've been using the solution for 6 months.

No, it is the first tool of this type that we deployed in my organization.

I would advise all organizations to deploy tools of this type for the security they need. As for Harmony, I recommend it 100% for its ease of use, reliability, and reasonable price.

More Check Point Harmony Endpoint reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Check Point Harmony Endpoint. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,548 professionals have used our research since 2012.