Check Point SandBlast Agent Review

Protects us against ransomware attacks and can fit well into any environment

What is our primary use case?

The platform is our anti-ransomware agent, where it helps us prevent any cyber-attack. We find it intuitive, as it unpacks files and decrypts any hidden malware, thus enabling us to work in a safe environment and keep our own data, as well as that of our customers, safe and secure.

Our work environment is the banking industry and on a daily basis, we handle lots of customer data. This makes us a potential target for malware attacks but with the platform in place, we are able to shun all of that.

How has it helped my organization?

The platform works on its own and it does not need to have an assigned employee to monitor how it's working, thus bringing efficiency into our company.

It fit well into our environment, allowing us to fight any attempt to corrupt computer resources.

What is most valuable?

The best thing is that it fits into all environments, which gives any organization a chance to use it intuitively without worrying about the nature of their industry.

What needs improvement?

Some of the less tech-savvy users sometimes find it difficult in adjusting and learning how to use the platform.

In some areas, the user-communities that ought to help are not readily available. Perhaps in the future, the vendor ought to send a sales representative or a knowledgeable person to each buyer to assess how they are using the platform. In case of any challenges, they should help them in using the platform efficiently.

I have been using Check Point SandBlast Agent for more than five years.

This platform has been reliable, through and through, since we started using it.

The vendor offers reliable customer support services to users who may be stuck somewhere in using the platform. This ensures that one continues to receive stable services from the platform.

More Check Point SandBlast Agent reviews from users