Cisco ACI Review

Has improved communication between my endpoints in the data center but the setup is complex

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is to interconnect both data centers in my corporation.

How has it helped my organization?

The biggest benefit has been that it has improved communication between my endpoints in the data center.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see better training. I don't have good training with this product. If I did, I probably would be able to solve all of the problems during the installations.

It's very stable.

Their technical support is fantastic. Whenever I have a problem, our partners at Cisco support answer quickly.

The initial setup was complex. If I didn't have my partner's support, I probably couldn't deploy Cisco ACI in my data center.

We implemented through a partner. I trust our partner, and I trust any of their recommendations and their deployments.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution a five out of ten. Not a ten because I don't have good training for this solution. I am now implementing Cisco ACI in the company. It's not 100% on the network. It's on 25% approx, more or less.