Constant Contact Review
The functionality of email building and templates needs to be improved, but it offers a great way to send eblasts.

Valuable Features:

Email marketing is the most valuable aspect.

Improvements to My Organization:

It allowed us to easily send announcements, event invitations and special offers via email

Room for Improvement:

The functionality of email building and template options. It would also be helpful if you could copy blocks from one template and insert them into another template/draft.

Use of Solution:

I am not currently using it, but I used it for 3 years in my previous job (Aug. 2011-Aug. 2014).

Other Advice:

It is fairly easy to learn how to use Constant Contact, and it offers a great way to send eblasts, invitations, announcements, etc. However, there are certain hiccups in the program that can be improved to make it more user friendly.

1 Comment

Brad FriedmanReal User

I see your review is from 2015. You ought to have a look at the latest version of Constant Contact. The new generation editor is vastly improved and addresses many of your comments. You don't specify all the "hiccups" you've run into, but I'd guess most if not all have been resolved or improved in the latest version.

04 September 16