What is our primary use case?
We did a comprehensive evaluation on a number of critical parameters in the environment that we are in. Other popular tools that we evaluated failed to meet our expectations.
How has it helped my organization?
- Ease of development teams to adopt.
- Faster scanning
- Lowest false positives
- No unnecessary bloating of a huge defect list.
These have helped us to focus on the things which need attention.
What is most valuable?
- Lowest false positive rate
- Faster scanning time
- Inline context-sensitive help and other supportive artifacts which help developers.
- Customizable triage options
- Integrations with CI/CD tools, etc.
What needs improvement?
- Reporting engine needs to be more robust.
- Custom reporting is a must have.
- Perhaps, the availability of connectors to popular open source BI tools, such as BIRT, JasperReports, or Pentaho may add value.
For how long have I used the solution?
Less than one year.
Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Jul 08 2018