Cynet Review

Unique graphical user interface that is different from the others on the market

What is most valuable?

The feature I find most valuable is the reality graphical user interface, which I think is really different from the others on the market. I also like the audit function that is included in the standard version.

What needs improvement?

Something that needs to improve is the mobile support and support for work tablet equipment. The technical support from Cynet could also be better.

I've been using Cynet for about eight months now.

I think Cynet is a stable solution. So far I didn't have any problems or issues with stability. I haven't had a possibility to check how fast Cynet can crack on a new epic selector on the market, so I do not know how quickly the solution can develop a new version.

I haven't tried to scale, so I am not sure if it is a scalable solution.

I think the technical support could be better. When I contacted them, I had to wait a week before getting an answer.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to others about this solution will depend on the type of customer. Small customers don't care about whatever system they use, so my advice would be to undertake it under the control of the Cynet site because it's not necessary to adapt their own security teams who take care about security. When it comes to the efficiency of the system, we can have only one system and be more efficient not having to care about training others for security. So it seems to me that Cynet is really good enough for many customers.

In the next version, I would like to see more support for mobile equipment. On a scale from one to ten, I would rate Cynet a seven.

More Cynet reviews from users
...who work at a Cloud Provider
...who compared it with Symantec End-User Endpoint Security
Learn what your peers think about Cynet. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
509,820 professionals have used our research since 2012.