Dell EMC XtremIO Review

Its speed and reliability are the most valuable features

What is our primary use case?

We are partners with this solution. In my company, we provide the cloud model. We offer service for public and private cloud and also on-premises.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are that it is fast and reliable.

What needs improvement?

The management should be improved and the GUI interface could be better and easier.

In the next release, they should improve the replication. There should be high availability. You can't do replication from one EMC to another, you would need to use another tool with the way it is now.

Technical support depends on the contract and the partner that you are working with. There are some partners that don't have enough knowledge about support.

The initial setup is not hard, but it's not difficult for me because I am an engineer. It didn't take too long for me. If the customer did the implementation, it could take longer. It took around two to three hours.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it an eight out of ten.

I would recommend this solution to someone considering it.

More Dell EMC XtremIO reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Dell EMC, Pure Storage, IBM and others in All-Flash Storage Arrays. Updated: July 2021.
523,535 professionals have used our research since 2012.