Docmosis Review

We mainly use it for taking Word docs and turning them into PDFs with merged fields.

What is most valuable?

It does a beautiful job of taking Word docs and turning them into PDFs with merged fields. That's really what we use it for.

How has it helped my organization?

This is the cornerstone of our office's functionality, where people can create templates, create an offer template, and then a recruiter can just go into a couple of fields and they have a beautiful offer letter. It's really not just for our organization; it's a core functionality in our product.

What needs improvement?

Right now, the product can be a little finicky with background images, sort of how the tabs work when you try to underline something. Sometimes that won't get reproduced, but those are pretty minuscule cases.

I think the biggest thing that we would love in the future is if it had a little more logic built into it, so you if the following field is present, then show this block of text, and have that be in really simple, not developer-level coding, but like something that a non-technical person could easily do.

We've been using if tor almost exactly a year.

Deployent was really easy. We had it integrated, I think, within a week or so.

It's just gone really well so far. We've had no issues with instability.

We've been able to scale it to our needs.

I think that's been one of the really standout things: the support has been a 10. They've been unbelievable. We needed a font that wasn’t a part of the package and they added it in two hours. It was unbelievable, they have been awesome.

We didn’t have anything before this.

I didn't actually perform the hands-on initial setup. The team doing it said it was easy and not a problem at all. I can only assume that they were in good shape with the setup.

We implemented it in-house. We have a reasonably complex setup just because it had to integrate with multiple, different APIs in our product. We thought it was going to take longer than it did.

We evaluated a couple different options, but we liked how clear they were about the functionality. They seemed to be like a small company; they'll be responsive to our needs. I think the price is right and mostly our engineers liked it. That was the main thing that won us over.

What other advice do I have?

Go for it. It's been really smooth for us.

More Docmosis reviews from users