Evanios Review

The ability to manipulate events via JavaScript getting the exact data that we want

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for this tool is to reduce noise and costs within our business.

How has it helped my organization?

Evanios has improved our organization by allowing us to see the forest through the trees. We are able to correlated and reduce complex information. It provides context in areas where context is not able to be provided and is needed.

What is most valuable?

Correlate and dedupe rules provide the most out of box value to us, but the ability to manipulate events via JavaScript getting the exact data that we want, it is invaluable.

What needs improvement?

More complex correlation rules would be nice. The ability to clearly define a parent event in a correlation and nested correlations, specifically.

We would like the ability to have an "exit" option for events when they are being processed. So, if we find a condition within an event, and we no longer want to process it, we can stop it rather than have it filtered out of the rules.

Less than one year.

Evanios has in some areas provided up to a 90% noise reduction in some our noisy monitoring tools.