Experian Data Quality Review
You need the right person to make the best of this product and you need to allow them a good amount of time to work.

Valuable Features

The easy, fast and fully repeatable consolidation, analysis and output of data from multiple sources in multiple formats.

Improvements to My Organization

It has given us the ability to build information that wasn’t otherwise there, to build confidence in our applications, to troubleshoot data effectively and focus our efforts on genuine errors. We have much improved our ability to say whether a problem is really there.

Room for Improvement

The stability is not perfect but has improved a lot in the latest version. The online training is very useful but needs expanding and updating – it has loads of potential.

Use of Solution

Around 1 year.

I was not part of the deployment process.

Yes but we are still not sure whether these are really OS or VMWare issues. We have it on VMware and have encountered some issues with running out of memory, but have not been able to repeat them reliably, and generally it is remarkably fast and responsive.

This is not an issue in the context I work on – our data is not big.

Very good – they are still a small enough company to give a high level of personal and knowledgeable support.

Very good.

We did not previously have a solution in this sense, we just used Excel!

I was not part of the installation process. The process of ingesting data is very straightforward once you understand the concepts (which are complex, though useful, and can be very confusing). The online training is very helpful here, although it needs updating.

Implementation Team

A combination of both and they worked together well. The vendor team are very expert in the product.

ROI

Not within my knowledge in financial terms but it has made a marked difference for this department in generating happy customers and reliable, repeatable data about data. It could be larger if we bring in new kinds of data.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

This I don’t know – the day-to-day cost is licensing and mainly my time.

Other Solutions Considered

I was not part of this process.