Experian Data Quality Reviews

industry
rating
BI Developer at a manufacturing company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Sep 26 2016

What is most valuable?

The usual data cleansing: The suggestions it made for data formats (size, type, etc.) especially, and how quick it was. It was very fast in taking unstructured data, processing it and spitting out all the different data types, all the likely... more»

How has it helped my organization?

The product was dropped not long after I left the organization, I was told. The data team I was on moved to SSIS/SSRS, I heard. I suspect it didn’t fit in with the over-all goal of creating a data warehosue as quickly as possible. My manager... more»

What needs improvement?

The manual calculations and formulae. They were a bit complex. The formulae were a bit abstract. Not easy to understand. Not intuitive. I sat beside an SSIS guru and he took one look at them and said “Good luck Geoff”. I coded them all and... more»

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Experian Data Quality

Have A Question About Data Quality?

Our experts can help. 287,741 professionals have used our research on 6,454 solutions.

Experian Data Quality Questions

Experian Data Quality Projects By Members

Experian Data Quality Consultants

What is Experian Data Quality?

Experian Data Quality (previously QAS) contact data management tools help you capture correct address, email, and phone data as it comes in, Our data management platform, Experian Pandora, is an end to end platform that supports all your Data Management needs - Data Quality, Data Migration, Data Governance, Data Preparation and Single Customer View.
Also known as
QAS-Experian Data Quality, Experian Pandora, Intelligent Search Technology Data Quality
Experian Data Quality customers
Overstock.com, Cabela, Drugstore.com, Saks Fifth Avenue, Midmark, Umpqua Bank, Colorado Department of Labor & Employment, Fresno Pacific University, University of North Texas, ALDO