FireEye iSIGHT Threat Intelligence Review

If something malicious comes through they can detect it and isolate it from the network

How has it helped my organization?

Our end users like this solution. If any there's anything malicious or weird that comes up when they're browsing they are able to hit it. If something malicious comes through the network they can detect it and isolate it from the network.

What is most valuable?

The network security feature is awesome. It's excellent because you know that if any fishing or attack occurs you will be protected.

What needs improvement?

In terms of further improvements, I know that other solutions like Palo Alto and Imperva have a feature called dynamic profiling. FireEye should incorporate a similar component. We find that it is lacking.

They should develop an automatic profiling system and they need to upgrade this solution.

We're currently using range modem 2000 term in the engine like marketing sections, implementation sections, and some R&D development sections.

I would rate their technical support a seven out of ten.

The initial setup is not complex. It is user-friendly.

Pricing and licensing is another problem. For the corporate client, as well as the private sector product, it is excellent but on the licensing and pricing model, it is a little bit hard for the end user to package. They should have consideration for Southeastern countries and offer a special discount for those users.

What other advice do I have?