FlexPod Review

It has a single-vendor support model in which NetApp and Cisco are support partners so there's no finger-pointing. Reporting, though, could be improved.

Valuable Features

I would say that the most valuable feature is the single-vendor support model. NetApp and Cisco are partnering in the support so you don’t have the finger pointing.

Also, the fact that the hardware and software is pre-qualified to work together and supported by each vendor is good.

Room for Improvement

I think that it could be improved in terms of the reporting, but really that is pretty good as well, so I cannot think of anything that can be improved.

Use of Solution

We have zero stability problems.

The scalability on paper is great. We know that it's scalable, but we have not scaled since we bought it.

Technical support is excellent.

The setup was complex, but mostly because of our environment. It wasn’t difficult but it was complex.

Other Advice

I would say that it’s a great solution for customers who want to guarantee out-of-the-box compatibility and performance.

Contact Us For More Info