FlexPod Review

The ease of configuration saves us time and we can stand up in remote offices without highly-trained people. However, I think the support has been our pain point.

Valuable Features

The ease of configuration and the reliability are the most valuable features.

Improvements to My Organization

Every deployment we’ve done has been on FlexPod. The ease of configuration saves us a lot of time and we can stand up in remote offices without highly-trained people.

Room for Improvement

I think the support has been our pain point, the hardware and setup are pretty good, and solid but the support could be improved. We always tell them about that.

Use of Solution

We’ve been using it since 2009.

So far it’s been really good. It was rough for the first year or so on the Cisco side but last couple of years it’s been pretty stable.

It’s really easy to scale out, and I feel like it scales very well.

It's gotten better, as it was rough at the start. On the NetApp side they will open up the case for you with the other vendors. I had experiences where they didn’t know why we were calling or what a FlexPod was, but that was years ago and since then it has gotten far more streamlined.

Very straightforward and easy.

Other Advice

Peer reviews are not as important as user conferences but market research is there for a reason.

Stay Connected with FlexPod