Flexpod logo

FlexPod Review
Setup involved a form we filled out and populating the information.

Valuable Features:

The most valuable features are reliability and the ability to give our end-users a reliable system with the performance, the IOPS, and the latency that they want. It just solved all our issues.

Improvements to My Organization:

We're using all-flash FlexPod, and that's drastically increased the performance of our applications. Our gaming floor and our applications are more reliable.

Room for Improvement:

I would like to see if it could come down in price a little bit. You get what you pay for, and it is good. It's a valuable appliance, but if it could come down in price, it would be great.

Stability Issues:

We've never had an issue. It's been stable from day one.

Scalability Issues:

We've actually grown it. We've added more nodes to it and the scalability was awesome. It was piece of cake to scale.

We have used technical support and it was great. We opened a ticket, they worked it out on the back-end, and they gave us the solution.

Previous Solutions:

Previous to this solution, we were using NetApp without FlexPod. We had a lot of issues, so this actually fixed those issues.

I was part of the decision to switch. I like the reliability and the all-flash performance.

Initial Setup:

I was involved in the setup. It was pretty simple actually. We had a form we filled out with all the information, and it was just taking one step after another. It was just a matter of populating the information.

Other Solutions Considered:

We evaluated EMC. We were already invested in NetApp very heavily, so that swayed our decision in that direction.

When selecting a vendor, I want to know that they are tech-savvy. I want them to know our environment, our system, and how it functions on the back-end. I want them to help us out if we have any problems.

Other Advice:

If you are really trying to find a solution to your problems, FlexPod will do it for you and fix it them.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About FlexPod?

Our experts can help. 232,731 professionals have used our research on 5,881 solutions.