Flexpod logo

FlexPod Review
Integrates well with Cisco and NetApp.

Valuable Features

The FlexPod technology is really reliable for us. We have no complaints about the reliability and the stability of the product.

Improvements to My Organization

We had an older SAN that needed to be improved and the FlexPod technology was chosen for the integration with Cisco and the NetApp storage. We used to have NetApp and Cisco on-site. It was just a natural merge to add the FlexPod technology.

Room for Improvement

The downside is that the administration is a little bit complex.

Also, don't use the NetApp team to implement it. I did so previously, and it was not the best experience of my life. It is a drawback that you need to use the NetApp team to implement it. It's not easy to work with them and not every technical specialist is a specialist.

Use of Solution

We have been using it for two years now.

It is very stable. There has been no down time.

In terms of scalability, we have a project that is ongoing for the next few months. We are going to get into the scalability portion soon.

We did call technical support a couple of times and we had great support from them. They've been responsive to us.

They made the decision before I started working here. I know that they chose it for the reasons I mentioned.

It is complex to set up.

Other Advice

I know that it is really a good product. In the end, it is doing the job.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About FlexPod?

Our experts can help. 242,687 professionals have used our research on 5,991 solutions.