Grasshopper Review

What is most valuable?

One of the features I enjoy the most is the capability in which you can get a number without having a physical office. Our company works virtually. We each have an extension and voicemail. You do not need new hardware. Just download the app to your mobile phone and you are ready. When calling back, you open the app and dial from there. This is a great software for start-ups, virtual offices and small businesses.

How has it helped my organization?

It's been great. Having a phone number with a professional voiceover is key to a successful company. This feature of extensions helps us allocate the calls according to the clients' needs. The customer can chose from tech support to accounting, or even operator. Grasshopper has allowed us to improve in our customer support.

What needs improvement?

An area that needs immediate improvement will be the monthly minutes. This feature of monthly minutes affects when trying to contact new leads, do follow ups and conference calls. You want to have the peace of mind that you can talk to a client without thinking about the minutes.

I have used it for one year.

We have not encountered any deployment issues.

We have not encountered any stability issues.

We have not encountered any scalability issues.

Customer service are great; very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly.

Technical support is 8/10.

We did not previously use a different solution. We were using a regular mobile phone and we needed something professional.

Initial setup was not complex at all.

It is a great tool for a start-up, virtual offices and small businesses. Once the company is stable enough, then you can transition to a VoIP system.

Before choosing this product, we also looked in to RingCentral.

App