IBM Guardium Vulnerability Assessment Review

Performs well and provides clear, concise instructions to repair vulnerabilities that it identifies

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider and this is one of the systems that I deploy for our customers. It is used to test systems for security vulnerabilities.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is that it provides a simple English recommendation on actions that you need to take once a vulnerability is discovered. It provides very clear and concise instructions on the steps that you need to take to remediate the vulnerabilities that are found.

The performance is good.

What needs improvement?

The interface could be improved by having sub-groups of tests, ultimately making the process of collecting tests faster. As it is now, the test list is fairly long.

I have been working with Guardium Vulnerability Assessment for about ten years.

I have not experienced any issues with stability.

Scalability has not been a problem.

I have no complaints about the technical support. There is a large amount of documentation available for this solution.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

Find out what your peers are saying about IBM, Tenable Network Security, Qualys and others in Vulnerability Management. Updated: September 2021.
535,544 professionals have used our research since 2012.