How has it helped my organization?
- More productive work for employees: They do not have to spend time on resetting passwords or spend time with help desk calls
- Return on investment for companies: Many companies spend a lot of money on these help desk calls
- It is a good solution for anyone to take to their enterprise and get a buy in
- It is going to be more secure than the traditional password
What is most valuable?
- The Verify feature: A push method which customers are going for
- “Password-less” solution
- A very good demo to look at
- A very good solution to take to customers
- Solves a lot of the problems with help desk calls and password resets
- A very secure solution
What needs improvement?
I am pretty happy with the outcome so far this year. We have yet to hear from the customers. I have not updated it myself and I have not done any work with customers. Looking at their roadmap, they have a broad grasp of the security features which the industry needs.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
I have not tested the stability yet. This is the first time that I have seen it. I cannot comment on the stability at this point.
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
I can’t comment about scalability. This is the first time that I have heard about this technology. I would like to learn more about this offering and then I will know how stable and scalable it is.
How are customer service and technical support?
We haven’t used technical support yet. This solution has not yet been released. It is still just a demo and it is going to come out in the next few months.
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
I have been with this technology for over ten years. I have been following all the developments closely. I know that it is a good solution for customers to invest in.
What other advice do I have?
My advice to colleagues is to try the solution.
When looking for a vendor, I want the following from them:
- A good understanding of the technology
- Knowledge of how it should be implemented
- Knowledge of the right way of doing things
- An understand of the roadmap for the next few years: This will make sure that customers do not have to make a U-turn later and redo things
Find out what your peers are saying about IBM, Broadcom, Auth0 and others in Single Sign-On (SSO). Updated: September 2021.
534,299 professionals have used our research since 2012.