IBM Tivoli Access Manager [EOL] Review

It solves a lot of the problems with help desk calls and password resets.

How has it helped my organization?

• More productive work for employees: They do not have to spend time on resetting passwords or spend time with help desk calls
  • Return on investment for companies: Many companies spend a lot of money on these help desk calls
  • It is a good solution for anyone to take to their enterprise and get a buy in
  • It is going to be more secure than the traditional password

What is most valuable?

• The Verify feature: A push method which customers are going for
  • “Password-less” solution
  • A very good demo to look at
  • A very good solution to take to customers
  • Solves a lot of the problems with help desk calls and password resets
  • A very secure solution

What needs improvement?

I am pretty happy with the outcome so far this year. We have yet to hear from the customers. I have not updated it myself and I have not done any work with customers. Looking at their roadmap, they have a broad grasp of the security features which the industry needs.

I have not tested the stability yet. This is the first time that I have seen it. I cannot comment on the stability at this point.

I can’t comment about scalability. This is the first time that I have heard about this technology. I would like to learn more about this offering and then I will know how stable and scalable it is.

We haven’t used technical support yet. This solution has not yet been released. It is still just a demo and it is going to come out in the next few months.

I have been with this technology for over ten years. I have been following all the developments closely. I know that it is a good solution for customers to invest in.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to colleagues is to try the solution.

When looking for a vendor, I want the following from them:

• A good understanding of the technology
  • Knowledge of how it should be implemented
  • Knowledge of the right way of doing things
  • An understand of the roadmap for the next few years: This will make sure that customers do not have to make a U-turn later and redo things
More IBM Tivoli Access Manager [EOL] reviews from users
...who work at a Insurance Company
Find out what your peers are saying about IBM, Broadcom, Auth0 and others in Single Sign-On (SSO). Updated: September 2021.
534,299 professionals have used our research since 2012.