Infor PM Review
The robustness of the Infocubes is valuable but it has low flexibility to change the model once implemented.

Valuable Features

The robustness of the Infocubes, and the possibility of integrating both strong data analysis characteristics with a pleasant aesthetic features.

Improvements to My Organization

The client where we implemented the Planning model in Infor PM previously used Excel spreadsheets for all of their Planning processes. Infor PM has brought the typical PM tools advantages in this space.

Room for Improvement

Flexibility to modify an existing Infocube, and better integration with other ETL tools on the market.

Use of Solution

I used it for six months of deployment and then one year of support and developments.

Yes, due partly to lack of expertise using this product in my organisation and partly to the aforementioned areas for improvement.

No issues encountered.

Partially.

4/5.

I worked for a consulting company which implemented Planning solutions using different tools on the market, such as Board, SAP BPC, and Hyperion.

It was complex and required technical knowledge of Infor's native ETL language.

Implementation Team

In-house team.

Other Advice

Dedicate time to the Functional and Technical Specs, given the low flexibility to change the model once it has been implemented.