Informatica Address Verification Review

Simple to use and results are always correct but data source need to be increased to support new markets.

What is most valuable?

I use AddressDoctor to validate address on a e-commerce site (based on WebSphere Commerce) for a company lead on food production. It is simple to use and results are always correct. Options used to configure validation request and details provided in result, such as which field is changed and why.

How has it helped my organization?

I'm not involved in this aspect, but reports underline delivery failure decreased.

What needs improvement?

Nothing, according to me only data source need to be increased to support new market, like eastern Europe.

Since 2012, when new site version was released. 2011 if you consider also build time.

No problem during deployment; only some issue during development to fit AddressDoctor model whit OOB one.

Good, response is fast and detailed.

Yes, switch was decided by client because previous system is not reliable like AddressDoctor and it doesn't support market where client is.

Complex to adapt data model provided using web service and e-commerce one. Furthermore, I developed two different result management (for customer service and for end user) to fit business requirement.

I implemented it.

Yes, previous versions of address validation (QAS).

What other advice do I have?

Pay attention to configuration. Correct configuration can help implementation and reduce integration time.