Juniper Enterprise Routers Review

Straightforward to set up, and it performs well in small medium ISP

What is our primary use case?

We are a system integrator in Indonesia and the Juniper Enterprise Routers are one of the products that we implement for our clients. Our customers are communication service providers and ISPs.

What is most valuable?

The compact multi service router has higher specifications to handle large routing table

What needs improvement?

I would like to see better network automation user interface for trouble shooting and monitoring. So there is a centralized management  UI , to make user easier to monitor the router performance.

We have been working with Juniper routers for seven to eight years.

These routers are normally very stable.

These routers are definitely scalable and can be integrated easily into the environment.

Our customers are not very big companies. They have a base of between 100,000 and 200,000 customers.

We provide the first and second level of support to our customers. If we have a complex problems then we can contact the vendor through their portal on the website.

The initial setup is very straightforward. On average, they take two or three weeks to deploy.

We have engineers who are certified by Juniper and they deploy the routers for our customers.

Some of our customers find this product high, as they are comparing to Chinese products.

When customers evaluate products, the Juniper Enterprise Routers are normally compared to the Cisco Catalyst devices.

What other advice do I have?

Overall, I find this to be a good product. The features are completely stable, customers are happy with their investment, although there is occasionally with the reliability of certain  modules.

I would rate this solution an nine out of ten.

More Juniper Enterprise Routers reviews from users