Kaseya IT Center Review

Easy to learn and use with a helpful level of automation

What is our primary use case?

We use Kaseya IT Center to support our users. It issues and tracks support tickets.

We run scripts, offer remote support, set reservations, and transfer files. We make groups that are similar to Active Directory and the teams are organized according to region.

What is most valuable?

This solution is very easy to use and it's automated. For certain tasks, you just have to run a script and it manipulates the users. It is a product that is very easy to learn.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see faster development for scripts for when something needs to be updated.

At times, there is degradation in performance. It may have to do with the connectivity or lack of domain controllers, but we are not sure.

We have been using this Kaseya IT Center for six or seven months.

This solution is stable and if something goes wrong with it then we can control it using an alternative approach. As long as we have good connectivity, it works properly.

Kaseya IT Center is easy to scale. We have eight or nine IT administrators in the company who use it on a daily basis. Since we first implemented it, the usage has been growing and it has become one of our important tools.

We have not yet had any issues that required us to contact technical support. If we do have a case where something is not working then we will contact them.

What other advice do I have?

Kaseya IT Center is a platform that is growing all the time. It is expanding with more scripts and new capabilities. My advice to anybody who is researching this solution is to consider that it is useful and very easy to learn.

The biggest lesson that I have learned from using this solution is that when troubleshooting, it is important to do a proper investigation because the root cause may be an issue that is unrelated to what seems to be the problem. A good example of this is checking for connectivity.