Our customers can access our multiple web apps and websites without logging into each property individually

What is our primary use case?

We use their SSO service for managing customer logins to our multiple web properties. We are also planning to implement a passwordless login to some of our properties.

How has it helped my organization?

LoginRadius is easy to use and implement. Our customers can access our multiple web apps and websites without logging into each property individually. Also, with their dashboard, we can transfer the specification on one property to another with just a click.

What is most valuable?

Social Login and passwordless authentication, as they make it easy for customers to log in to properties, as most of the people prefer social media for login processes.

What needs improvement?

No, we didn't face any problems with their product. Everything is as per our expectation, but there is a saying that every business has a scope of improvement and I believe LoginRadius would keep improving their features in future.

Sometimes we had more than 1000 logins per sec, and LoginRadius promised that the server would not go down even if there are high customer logins, and yes they fulfilled each and everything they said.

As mentioned previously, we are quite satisfied with their products.

Excellent. 24/7 support helped us a lot in the initial phase.

We used Gigya before moving on to LoginRadius. We switched because of their poor customer support and reliability.

The setup was simple, and their team helped us throughout the implementation process.

We implemented through the vendor team only, and they did it in a proficient way.

The business is surely improved with better customer satisfaction, so it can not be described in terms of numbers.

The pricing is fine if you are an enterprise level company, but if you are a small company, then you should not opt for LoginRadius.

Yes, we did look into a couple of options like Auth0, Janrain, etc., but we found LoginRadius more appropriate for our company.