Lumesse ETWeb [EOL] Review

Saves reports you have run. You can view a history of completed and approved items. Offers no ability to do analytics from within the system.

What is most valuable?

• It saves reports you have run
  • You can view your history of completed/approved items

How has it helped my organization?

It did not improve the way our organization functions. It unfortunately created inefficiency in our processes due to the limitations of the product.

What needs improvement?

• It is basically a data warehouse
  • Reporting is very limited
  • There is no ability to create calculated fields or truly do analytics from within the system
  • There are many unused fields
  • We looked into implementing their performance management solution, but it was very limited in its capability
  • Their performance management solution would not support the performance management process at our organization

I have used this solution for two years.

For day-to-day use, there were no stability issues. When running large processes, such as the compensation increase process, there were stability issues.

There were scalability issues. I was not able to use it for much more than a data warehouse and a place to pull basic reports for headcount or terminations.

I used the solution as a brand within a group. Our parent company had a shared services center that managed the system directly with Lumese.

I never had the opportunity to work with Lumese directly. I certainly gave a lot of input to the HRIS Manager and many of the enhancements we requested were taken to Lumese and put into production. We always had to work through our shared services center.

We had ADP HRB previously. We were forced to switch by our parent company. We wanted a more robust solution (like SAP or Workday) but our parent company used Lumese ETWeb as their global tool, so we were forced to conform to their platform.

The setup was straightforward. However, we did not implement the tool from the ground up. It was more of a data mapping exercise to our parent company's system. We did reconfigure a few small fields and business processes, but the templates were already implemented.

We did look at other options, but we could not go with them due to our parent company's restrictions.

What other advice do I have?

Look for a more up-to-date version. I imagine there has to be a better version than the one I used. This seems like it would be a good product for a small company that simply needs a place to store their employee data and maybe interface with a payroll company like ADP.

Find out what your peers are saying about Cornerstone OnDemand, SAP, Cezanne Software and others in Talent Management. Updated: July 2021.
523,975 professionals have used our research since 2012.