ManageEngine ADManager Plus Review

Good user interface, lots of useful features and an easy initial setup

What is most valuable?

Almost every feature of the solution is valuable to me. This includes the importing and exporting to the active directory from the CSC firewall.

The user interface is good.

What needs improvement?

The solution is very complex, especially when there's an active directory of more than 1,000 users, which makes it hard to administrate. They need to improve the management of the administrative process.

The user interface is 90% friendly but some features need to be found and aren't obvious at first. They should adjust this to make it easier to discover items within the solution.

The stability is perfect. There are great features with lots of complexity but once I reach the managing engine AdManager, it's very easy, so stability is so wonderful.

The scalability and stability are interrelated and I find the scalability good.

I haven't really dealt with technical support yet, though I get the sense they are cooperative.

We didn't previously use another solution.

The initial setup is straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

I've been using the solution for about one month. We use the on-premises deployment model.

The solution saves us time by allowing us to import and export from the active directory.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten.