Melissa Data Quality Review

The SSIS workflow component has been valuable for me to recommend for enterprise-level production work.

Valuable Features

Improvements to My Organization

I was contacted by a products distribution company about using their technology. I was able to answer their questions, and then refer them to Melissa Data for further product support.

Room for Improvement

The use case I'm familiar with is for a merchant who was contrasting this technology with data from Dun and Bradstreet: so my recommendation is that Melissa Data purchase Dun and Bradstreet to combine their data breadth.

Both services have complementary but not identical databases: functionally, people should contact the sales teams at both organizations, see what trial they can get and to what degree the data satisfies their use case.

Customer service was excellent, and their technical team provides top support for people wanting to use the technology.

Their technical team provides top support for people wanting to use the technology.

1 Comment
author avatarGaryM
TOP 5POPULARReal User

What do you mean by "workflow" component? There's no such thing in SSIS - its called Dataflow. I'm also not aware that Melissadata has anything like that either so this is very a confusing review. Please elaborate.