Melissa Data Quality Review

Makes the search of our applicant tracking system more consistent and relevant through data correction

What is our primary use case?

Data quality: Using it to validate addresses and email addresses for valid deliverability.

How has it helped my organization?

Allows us to delete and correct incorrect data to make the searching of our applicant tracking system more consistent and relevant.

What is most valuable?

Ability to keep our data set clean and usable for our community searches.

What needs improvement?

We have noticed that some of the emails and addresses return with confusing or incorrect codes, but for the most part, it is accurate.

No issues.

No issues.

So far, so good. Although, we have not needed to use this very often.

No previous solution was used. We implemented Melissa Data when we moved forward with our data quality tool.

We used a third-party to integrate into our DQM.

You should have a good idea of the size of your data and the amount of cleansing you will be doing, so you will purchase the appropriate size bundle.

What other advice do I have?

Have a good understanding of your data. Therefore, you can look at the recommended changes to make sure they make sense.

1 Comment
author avatarGaryM
TOP 5POPULARReal User

Which component(s) of their products are you using (there are many different ways to implement from ETL plugins to CRM plugins)? Thanks