Micro Focus Service Test Review

​It has helped a lot in reducing the time that would be put in for a particular module. They could provide more utilities that would make coding easier.

What is most valuable?

The ability to create the positive and negative scripts for the web services.

How has it helped my organization?

What needs improvement?

They could provide more utilities that would make coding easier. Also, automation required significant coding and other modifications which wasnt the case in other tools of a similar sort.

I have worked on this service test tool for about a year.

When an entire script is ready in the tool and there is a modification of WSDL at the final point, you need to form the code from the scratch and there will be lot of objects in the tool that wouldn't work post the inclusion of new WSDL. That required significant manual effort to fix.

It's average.

It's average.

This was my first solution and then we had to adopt other better choices which provided even better service (tools that were free).

For someone who lacks knowledge, it might be quite difficult to work on in the initial set up. It requires significant training and practice for one to get equipped in the tool.