MicroStrategy Usher Review

Straightforward initial setup with good dashboards and documentation

What is our primary use case?

I've primarily used the solution when dealing with the pharmaceutical domain where the solution was used to create the dashboards for the patients who were suffering from a particular disease.

What is most valuable?

The dashboard, documentation, dossiers are all valuable features.

What needs improvement?

There are many features that have been suggested by the community that aren't in place yet. The solution needs a Top 10 reports, for example.

Right now, we have to apply many workarounds for the solution to do what we need it to do. There are a lot of bugs.

In the future, I would love to see machine learning achieved through MicroStrategy.

I've been using the solution for five years.

The solution is stable.

The solution is definitely scalable. Right now, we have more than 50 users on the solution and those users are both IT managers and admins. We do plan to increase usage in the future.

I've never been in touch with technical support.

The initial setup is straightforward. I can install it as many times as I want.

I handled the implementation myself.

We evaluated both Tableau and Power BI before ultimately choosing this solution. They're good competitors to this technology.

What other advice do I have?

I do find I need to use a lot of workarounds and reach out to the community a lot to ask questions.

The company I work with is small, so we don't require too much strength from the solution.

I would definitely recommend the solution to others. I'm still working with MicroStrategy and want to grow more on the MicroStrategy front. There's a lot to learn with new features coming out soon.

I'd rate the solution nine out of ten.

More MicroStrategy Usher reviews from users