MOVEit Review

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is for secure transfer. Within our organization, we have two different networks and there is no communication between these different networks. We use it if we need a file from one network to another network.

We also use it for the secure transfer of these files among the employees, which are not supposed to be shared over email.

What is most valuable?

It satisfies our requirements but they don't do new improvements as per the market.

What needs improvement?

With the new other vendors coming up, they come up with certain features, in addition to the file transfer. But MOVEit does not develop their product. That's why we are looking out for other solutions.

There should be more control. If you transfer some files, you can even include the person to whom you are sending this file. He can copy it, print it, and make changes into the file or not, so those permissions should be granted over that particular file, which are not as of now.

We have been using MOVEit for four years.

We don't have issues with stability or scalability.

Pricing is okay.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it a six out of ten.

In the next release, I would like to see more control over the documents when you send them out. I would also like to see increased file size and file extensions. They are very restricted file types that we can transfer using this solution.