Mulesoft Anypoint API Manager Review

Impressive scalability and transformation layer, with excellent technical support

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use is the interconnectivity of exposed APIs. The transformation layer is huge on the MuleSoft platform.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the scalability.

What needs improvement?

With respect to the live help, I have language issues because I can't understand some of the things that I hear.

I just recently completed the Mulesoft Anypoint API Manager training, and have just begun working to get things set up. I am still learning my way around the platform.

My company has two active connections.

Stability-wise, it has been excellent.

Scalability is one of the key features of this solution. We're just at the beginning so we do plan on increasing usage.

Technical support for this product is excellent.

The resources are out there.

The initial setup is complex.

We deployed with our in-house team.

Our largest return on investment is a specific use case called Digital Account Opening. As a financial services firm, this is a process that entails paperwork, fax machines, and so on. With the implementation of this solution, it's going to be automatic.

The pricing is very expensive, although you get a lot of power from the product. We're just scratching the surface of it.

What other advice do I have?

Private Cloud
More Mulesoft Anypoint API Manager reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Kong Enterprise
Learn what your peers think about Mulesoft Anypoint API Manager. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: February 2021.
464,594 professionals have used our research since 2012.