Netskope CASB Review

Provides comprehensive protection of data and files shared between users

What is our primary use case?

We are the distributor for Netskope in Sri Lanka. We have been distributing Netskope for roughly two years.

Netskope has multiple products. One is their CASB solution — Cloud Access Security Broker. They even have a Secure Web Gateway Solution as well, which is used for filtering — it's filtering functionality is similar to Cisco Umbrella. Our customers can use it for cloud security. Netskope also has a Secure Access Secure Edge Solution as well.

Throughout Sri Lanka, we have distributed Netskope CASB to roughly 8,000 users.

What needs improvement?

From the product perspective, I think they should do much more marketing from their end because it's a Gartner Leader Product. Tech-wise, I don't see any loopholes that I would say need improvement.

They could improve their mobile agents as they have some limitations.

In Sri Lanka, we have deployments for CASB. It is very stable from their end.

It's very scalable. When it comes to scalability, even their cloud platform is very flexible and highly scalable.

Their technical support is very good.

The complexity of the initial setup depends on the use cases. Often, it seems as if it will be straightforward, but this can be misleading. The basic integration is not that difficult, it's straightforward, but based on the use cases, it can end up taking a long time, especially when it comes to API integration, etc.

The basic implementation can be completed within a few weeks; however, regarding the total API integration and fully-fledged integration, it may take about one month. In total, depending on your use cases, it can take up to one and a half months.

For Netskope deployment, we utilize about three engineers, but when it comes to endpoint deployment, we use a few extra engineers as well.

The pricing is competitive.

What other advice do I have?

We highly recommend Netskope CASB because it is very flexible and they provide multiple methods for integration. It's very flexible when it comes to use-cases. Overall, on a scale from one to ten, I would give Netskope CASB a rating of nine.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Distributor
More Netskope CASB reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Zscaler SASE
Find out what your peers are saying about Netskope, McAfee, Microsoft and others in Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB). Updated: June 2021.
511,773 professionals have used our research since 2012.